While you take care of your business, we take care of your compliance.
Rapid development of new technologies provides many challenges to the interpretation and implementation of legislation in the information society. The development and exponential growth of digital services have urged countries to amend existing and launch new regulation, making a dynamic environment for both businesses and the legal sector.
Being up to date with the recent international trends and developments, our work covers topics from cloud computing, e-commerce, Internet of Things, AI, blockchain to advising on innovations, licensing, e-commerce, data protection, and ICT contracts.
We believe that our clients need clear and concise advice in order to cope with legal challenges in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Our team combines knowledge from a legal, tax, and compliance perspective and offers full support in structuring compliant and efficient business practices. We cooperate with recognised experts who have in-depth experience with various technologies.
Our services cover:
- EU General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR compliance (GAP analysis, awareness trainings, DPO services, terms and conditions, privacy policies, binding corporate rules, codes of conduct, consents, contracts, internal documents and analysis, legitimate interest analysis)
- Artificial Intelligence regulation, Big Data, Internet of Things (NIS Directive compliance, ISO 27001 consulting, technical and organisational measures, risk assessments, data breaches)
- Information security (technical and organisational measures, risk assessments, data breaches, ISO 27001 compliance)
- Setting up and operating blockchain applications (legal compliance of smart contracts, launch of STOs, and wallet services; token analysis and due diligence for start-up projects)
- Fintech partnership agreements, licensing agreements, non-disclosure agreements, data processing agreements
- IP and trade secret protection and strategies
- Codes of ethics and whistle-blowers schemes
- Compliance policies and audits
- Communication with regulatory authorities
- AML/KYC compliance
- External data protection officer (continuous external support from our data protection officers who independently and professionally perform tasks in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR: training of employees, maintaining the records of processing activities, consulting on data protection impact assessments, assisting in data breaches, data subjects’ requests, compliance audits)
- Compliance Officer (compliance expert who acts as an external support to the management, legal or compliance department and offers independent professional assistance in compliance matters – training of employees, internal acts, compliance audits)
- Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR (GAP analysis, audit of data processors, internal documents, consents, legitimate interest analysis, legal compliance, policies, and information security standards)
- Business compliance (production of operational compliance plan, auditing, assessment of operational and legal risk)
- Compliance with codes of conduct and binding corporate rules
- Certification for data controllers and processors
Beginnings are not easy. Therefore, we offer to start-ups trainings and services of consulting regarding legal compliance of business activities.
After receiving a certain project description and specification, we evaluate business plan and social benefit of the new idea. Together with our partners, we offer multidisciplinary legal and IT support to entrepreneurs so that they could successfully deal with legal challenges, negotiate with investors, create tax and financial structure, and place themselves on the desired market.
New technologies create not only legal, but also ethical challenges. Many ICT solutions must consider human rights and basic freedoms, already in the design stage. If compliance is not accomplished in the code/design itself, the product will not be able to acquire necessary certificate and ensure users’ trust.
Contact us in case you want to submit your project to us.
- Translations (English – Croatian and Croatian – English), with verification from the official court interpreter of expert legal texts (contracts, internal acts, reports, court register excerpts, warrants, apostilles, and texts for the protection of intellectual property before the relevant authorities)